6 bedroom commercial property to rentRiver Road, Barking, Essex, IG11
3,100 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services, B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- 3100 Sq ft in size
- 24 hour access
- Roller Shutters on main entrances
- Double Glazed windows
- Parking space available
- rent free period available
| IG11_Barking | River Road |
Live work style space available to rent in Barking, River Rd IG11
Total space 3100 sq ft, over 2 floors.
This is a modern office building with 6 different rooms, including a workshop area, plus open areas.
There is a separate entrance with large reception area.
The building is double glazed, carpeted with gas central heating and has air-conditioning.
The rooms have suspended ceilings with recessed lighting.
The building has roller shutters at the front and rear and has 24 hour access.
There are toilets and kitchens.
Rent-free period negotiable
Parking available directly outside the unit.
The subject property is situated on River Road in an established industrial area in Barking. The premises
benefits from excellent access to the A13, providing links through to the A406 North Circular, M25,
Docklands and the City of London. The property is also serviced by several public bus routes, allowing easy
access into Barking town centre (Serviced by District & Hammersmith and City Underground lines) and the
Nearest Station: Barking station (Overground / C2C Train)
* One months deposit plus one months rent is required
* Contracts are 12 months long
* Rent excludes bills and business rates
£700 Per Week
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IG11Barking. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Live Work Ltd, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.