Retail Property (high street) to rentHigh Street, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8
823 sq. ft.
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services, A3 Restaurants and Cafes and A5 Hot Food Take away
A conveniently placed Grade II listed retail unit in the centre of Marlborough which benefits from numerous period features. The ground floor has a sales area of 483 sq ft and there is also a basement storage area totalling 289 sq ft.
Whilst benefiting from A1 retail use, the landlord would consider applying to change the use class to A2, A3 or A5 depending on occupier.
Marlborough High Street benefits from significant footfall and high levels of passing traffic. Marlborough is situated within easy reach of the M4 & A303
via the A346 and the A4338.
- 823 sq ft total area over two floors.
- Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage.
- Rateable value: £10,500. Eligible for 100% small business rate relief.
- Service charge £375 per quarter.
- To let as a whole: £15,500pa.
- Available with vacant possession.
- Viewing by appointment; contact Andrew Stibbard on 07915 668232.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-71846621.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2HIG180307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stibbard Property, Marlborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.