Distribution Warehouse to rentAldwarke Business Park, Waddington Way, Rotherham, S65 3SH
4,850–14,650 sq. ft.
- 4,850 sq ft (450 sq m)
- Three phase power
- Car parking spaces
Annual Rent of £4.50 per sq ft
The available accommodation will provide a new development of industrial/warehouse units.
Specification to include:-
• Eaves height of 6.5 m
• Connection to three phase electricity (60 KVA per unit)
• Connection to gas
• Fitted offices to be installed to suit
• Lighting to the warehouse
• Full height loading doors
• Shared loading / car parking area
The accommodation is ideally located on the established Aldwarke Wharf Business Park within the Aldwarke area of Rotherham, benefiting from easy access to the A630 (Fitzwilliam Road).
The A630 provides access through Rotherham and out to Junction 33 and 34 of the M1 Motorway. Junction 1 of the M18 is also easily accessible.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CPD239987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.