Office to rentAlgitha Road, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25
• TO LET ON A NEW LEASE
• SMART & MODERN TOWN CENTRE OFFICES ON TWO FLOORS
• GROUND FLOOR - CONFERENCE ROOM & 2 OFFICES, 22m², 11m² & 7m², KITCHENETTE.
• FIRST FLOOR - 3 OFFICES 20m², 26m² & 12m², W.C
• GAS CENTRAL HEATING & PVC DOUBLE GLAZING
• FOUR CAR SPACES
• SUITABLE FOR OTHER USES (ie training/presentation facilities) Subject to Landlord and Planning Consents
• VEHICLE ACCESS FROM IDA ROAD
• EPC Rating E
Algitha Road runs parallel with Lumley Road and Ida Road. From Turner Evans Stevens office on Roman Bank turn left into Ida Road and a private service road between No.6 and 8 leads to The Lodge Offices which face you.
To let on a new lease with negotiable terms , ie 5 years, plus outgoings, payable monthly in advance.
Mains water, sewerage, electric and gas are connected. The agents have not inspected or tested any of the services or service installations and purchasers should rely on their own survey
Strictly by prior appointment with Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office in Skegness and accompanied by our personnel. Please meet at Hunters Turner Evans Stevens office on Roman Bank at the arranged time to walk with us round the corner into Ida Road (or out of office hours drive to The Lodge where there will be ample parking).
The usual bank and 2 trade references may be required.
The Landlords will consider other uses, subject to planning consent, prospective lessees to satisfy themselves regarding same.
by agreement with the landlord.
The premises are understood to have wiring for a fire alarm and security alarm.
GROUND FLOOR HALL
With ramped entrance to pvc door, radiator.
OFFICE / CONFERENCE ROOM 1
15' 5'' x 14' 8'' approx being shaped (4.7m x 4.47m) - 230 ft² (22m²) being shaped.
With 2 radiators, 3 windows, Kitchenette, gas central heating boiler (whole premises) and hot water boiler.
11' 2'' x 9' 4'' (3.4m x 2.84m) reducing to 5' (1.53m) - 85 ft² (7m²)
with radiator, extractor.
14' 8'' x 7' 10'' (4.47m x 2.39m) - 115 ft² (11 m²), radiator, pvc window, built in cupboard, electric meters and fuses.
14'7" reducing to 11'2" x 9'11" (4.44m/3.40m x 3.02m) - 130 ft² (12 m²) With pvc window, radiator.
With hand basin, extractor.
7' 5'' x 14' 8'' (2.26m x 4.47m) - 110 ft² (10 m²) with radiator, 2 windows.
18' 8'' x 15' 6'' (5.69m x 4.72m) minimum - 290 ft² (26 m²) With 4 windows and 2 radiators.
Four designated car spaces at the south side of the block for bin/cycle, parking.
DISCLAIMER Notice is hereby given that these particulars are set for the guidance of proposed purchasers, and although due care is taken in their preparation and they are believed to be correct, proposed purchasers must not rely on them as statements of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. These particulars are issued on the understanding that all negotiations are carried through the Agents Turner Evans Stevens but they do not constitute an offer or contract.
No person employed by Turner Evans Stevens Limited has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-72071279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SK008885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Evans Stevens, Skegness Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.