Office to rentWestgate, Tadcaster, LS24
296 sq. ft.
- 296 sq ft (27 sq m)
* Newly refurbished office suites to let separately or combined
* Air-conditioned with Fibre broadband and LED lighting features
* Communal Kitchen/WC facilities available
* Ideal town centre location
Location And Directions - The subject premises are located on Westgate close to the centre of Tadcaster and the amenities that come with it. Tadcaster is a market town and civil parish in the Selby district of North Yorkshire, England. It is approximately 12 miles north-east of Leeds, and 10 miles south-west of York and has excellent transportation links via the A64 and A1 (M) both of which are a short drive away.
Tenure - Leasehold. The property is available on a new lease the terms of which are to be negotiated.
Rateable Value - Rateable Value: £7,500
Uniform Business Rate for 2017/17 £0.479.
Small business rate relief may be available to some occupiers. Further enquiries should be directed to HBC 01423 500600
Vat - All figures quoted are deemed exclusive of VAT where applicable.
Costs - Unless expressly stated all parties will be responsible for their own legal costs in connection with this transaction.
Planning - Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries of the local planning authority in respect of planning proposals if any change of use is envisaged.
Services - All mains services are connected to the property with the exception of gas.
Viewing - Strictly by appointment with the agent Tel: 01423 501211.
A rare opportunity to lease modern ground floor offices suites in a characterful old building close to the Centre of Tadcaster. The premises offer newly refurbished accommodation fitted with modern LED lighting, neutral decor and high ceilings.
The property offers two open plan offices, 296 and 321 sq ft in size with windows from floor to ceiling. Further benefits include air-conditioning, shared WC and kitchenette facilities both of which are brand new. The offices are available to let almost immediately and an early viewing is strongly recommended to avoid missing out.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27716701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.