Office to rentHarbourside House
1,002 sq. ft.
- 1,002 sq ft (93 sq m)
The ground floor accommodation provides the following specification;
• Open plan accommodation
• Private courtyard area to the rear
• New carpeting throughout
• Gas fired central heating
• New lighting
• Male / female WC facilities
• Overlooking Bristol’s floating harbour
The property is situated on The Grove, close to it’s junction with Welsh Back and Redcliff Way. It backs on to Queen Square, one of the best office addresses in the city, in a prime commercial area with stunning waterside views over the floating
There are several popular restaurants in the area, including the River Station, Mud Dock and Severn Shed which are all within a close proximity. Temple Meads Railway Station is within easy walking distance.
Ground floor offices.
The accommodation is available by way of a new effectively fully repairing and insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-72309017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_1808NU00. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.