Commercial Property to rentBury Old Road , Prestwich , MANCHESTER, M25
- Ground and first floor commercial premises
- Prime location on Bury Old Road
- Prominent frontage
- 85.4 Square Meters overall
- 919 Square Feet Overall
- Ground Floor 48.6 Square Meters
- First floor 37.4 Square Meters
- First Floor Flat Included
A great opportunity to ground and first floor retail premises measuring approximately 48.06m²/517.31ft² on the ground floor and 37.34 Sq M/401.92 Sq Ft on the first floor. The property is heated by way of modern gas central heating combi systems. The property is located on a main road position facing Heaton Park, within a row of mixed residential and commercial properties. Offered with the benefit of a new lease on flexible terms.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-72393560.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3919482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Normie & Co, Whitefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.