Commercial Property to rentSuite 1.02 :: Flint Glass Works, Ancoats
|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- On-site, Dedicated Customer Service Team
- Fully Serviced Space
- Open-plan Suites
- 24 Hour Access
- Reception & Switchboard Staffed Mon to Fri 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Lift Access
- On-site Parking Facilities
- Original Exposed Brickwork & Period Features
- Fast & Reliable Internet Services
Flint Glass Works is the latest addition to the northerngroup portfolio of serviced office space in Ancoats Urban Village, Manchester. Original brickwork, large, bright windows and a true community feel make the building much more than a simple base for your business needs; it’s a place for your business to grow and thrive amongst likeminded entrepreneurs and established companies alike.
• On-site, Dedicated Customer Service Team
• 24 Hour Access
• Reception & Switchboard Staffed Mon to Fri 09:00 to 17:00 hrs
• Lift Access
• Open-plan Suites
• Shower Facilities
• Fully Serviced Space
• On-site Parking Facilities
Flint Glass Works has a unique personality, retaining much of the original structural features that breathe warmth and character in to a modern working environment. Tenants benefit from a fully managed building, personalised service and excellent operational standards; creating a truly inspirational hub for your business. Internet & Telephony are provided by our trusted partners, ensuring a flawless service that won’t let you down.
We offer a package of facilities and services that can be tailored to suit your business requirements as and when they change.
• Fixed rental includes all your utilities, heating, cleaning, building insurance and the main reception service
• Our dedicated meeting room has been developed with your needs in mind; backed up with the right technology to ensure your meeting runs smoothly (available for hire at competitive rates with catering available)
• Latest IT, telephone and broadband services available
• Additional services on a “pay-as-you-use” basis (photocopying / scanning / postal services to name a few)
• Dedicated account manager to make the transition as easy as possible
We offer an exclusive furnished service through Steelcase Furniture which can be fully tailored to match your requirements (based on a competitive price per person)
Ideally situated set in authentic and characterful surroundings within Ancoats Urban Village, Manchester. Just a short distance from the vibrant Northern Quarter and a 10 minute walk to Manchester’s public transport networks at Piccadilly and Victoria. Perfectly located for access to the city’s inner ring road allowing quick access to the region’s motorway network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2413499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by northerngroup, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.