Retail Property (out of town) to rent29 High Street, Maltby, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S66 8LG.
544 sq. ft.
- 544 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- Two-storey retail sales shop.
- Suitable for a variety of retail trades.
- Open-plan sales area with separate rear store / office, & first floor.
- Electric security shutters to frontage.
- Gas-fired central heating system.
- Forming part of a prominent busy High Street retail parade.
The subject property occupies a prominent position on High Street in the district of Maltby, within a long-established retail parade. There are a number of local retailers represented on High Street together with Tesco supermarket close by.
The property comprises an end of terrace ground floor retail sales shop together with an office, kitchen & bathroom / W.C at first floor level. The shop is suitable for a variety of retail trades and benefits from an open plan sales area, a rear store and separate W.C. An enclosed yard is situated to the rear. The sales shop benefits from steel security shutters. The first floor benefits from a gas-fired central heating system.
Approximate net internal floor area:
Ground floor sales: 373 sq.ft (34.65 sq.m)
Ground floor store / office: 171 sq.ft (15.89 sq.m)
First floor store / office, kitchenette & bathroom.
We have consulted with the Valuation Office Agency and understand the property has a rateable value of £6,900 and is listed as "Shop & Premises". Please note this figure does not constitute the business rates payable.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
The fixtures and fittings mentioned in this brochure will remain available for the benefit of the ingoing occupier; neither the Agent nor their Clients can offer any form of warranty as to their working order, or suitability for any particular purpose.
Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage are understood to be supplied and connected. None of the services have however been tested. We would recommend all interested parties to satisfy themselves as to the suitability and capacity of all services prior to entering into any legal and financial commitment.
The property is suitable for uses falling within Class A1 of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) (Amendment) (England) Order 2005. We would recommend any seriously interested parties to make all enquiries with the planning department of the Local Borough Council regarding any alternative uses.
The property is available by way of a new Lease at a rental of £710.00 / month.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property has an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating of 97 "D". A copy of the EPC is available on request.
Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT but may be subject to VAT.
VIEWING & FURTHER DETAILS
Viewing and further information is available by contacting the Sole Agent, Burgess Commercial on 01709 721706.
Nothing in this brochure may be taken as offering any warranty as to the existence, suitability, adequacy or serviceability of any mains or other service, central heating installation, fixture or fitting, plumbing or wiring installation, security system, remedial or treatment work. Measurements are taken by a Disto laser measuring device. We would suggest that purchasers or Tenant's satisfy themselves as to their accuracy prior to purchase or entering into a Lease.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-72656885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29HighStreetMaltby. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burgess Commercial Limited, Rotherham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.