Warehouse to rentUnit 2, 216 Penarth Road, Cardiff, CF11 8NN
3,000 sq. ft.
- 3,000 sq ft (278 sq m)
- Newly developed 3000 sq.ft.
- Prime location, Main road showroom.
- Within a mini retail park complex with customer parking.
- Ideally suited for retail bulk or motor sales.
Industrial and Warehousing, 3000 sq.ft, newly developed showroom within a mini retail park situated in the heart of Cardiff's prestigious Penarth road. Property comprises of sales floor, fully glazed front, built in alarm, kitchen/rest room and toilets.
Ideally suited for retail bulk or motor sales.
All ready to move, without any expensive surprises.
Unit 2, 216 Penarth road, Cardiff, CF11 8NN.
The complex is situated next door to Halfords.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Penarth_3000_CF118NN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Williams, Cardiff.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.