Retail Property (high street) to rentBroadway, Bexleyheath, DA6
- FLOOR AREA OF AROUND 1,100 SQ FT / 102 SQ M
- BUSY TRADING POSITION / SUBSTANTIAL PASSING TRADE
- FORMER BEAUTY ACADEMY / SALON
- SCOPE FOR VARIETY RETAIL USES
- VACANT POSSESSION / PARKING TO REAR
The subject property enjoys a prominent trading position fronting on to the busy Broadway near to Upton Road and opposite Pickford Road with the immediate surrounding area, a mix of both commercial and residential properties. The unit benefits from substantial passing trade with the Broadway being a main thoroughfare carrying traffic travelling to and from Bexleyheath town centre.
The Broadway is also a main bus route. The town has a busy shopping centre with a good mix of both local and national retailers. There are good road links to the A2 trunk road linking London and the South.
A ground floor lock up shop forming part of an established parade and which has recently been trading beauty academy & salon and prior to that as a furniture shop. Other businesses within the parade include Asda's, a gym, Monkey Puzzle Day Nursery, a pharmacy, a 'Nisa' convenience store and a Chinese restaurant.
A glazed frontage with central entrance under a signage leads into a rectangular shaped floor area which is approaching 1,200 square feet including a small kitchen area and WC. The internal width is approx. 19'.06'' with a total depth of around 62'.07''.
As a beauty salon the floor area was portioned to provide an entrance reception / waiting area, 5 treatment rooms and a rear staff / store room. New tenants would be able to remove the partitions and configure the sales area to match their own needs and requirements.
The premises are available on a full repairing and insuring lease for a minimum term of 5 years at a rental of £19,000 per annum exclusive of rates.
A rental deposit will be required subject to status.
E - 113
We understand that the rateable value is £6,500 per annum with rates payable of £3,120 per annum. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the relevant council.
Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs
No direct approach may be made to the property / business. For an appointment to view, please contact the agent.
Hummerstone & Hawkins
144 Welling High Street
Welling, DA16 1TN
T: 0208 303 1061
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-72989384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HUMME_000428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hummerstone & Hawkins, Welling.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.