Office to rent394 Camden Road, London, N7
180 sq. ft.
- 180 sq ft (16 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- 24 Hour Access
- Bright White Walls
- Laminate Flooring
- Shared Kitchen and Toilet Area
1st floor creative / artist studio available to rent, 180 sq ft in size with a 10 ft high ceiling in N7 Camden, 394 Camden Road
Unit 6 - 180 sq ft - £130 Per week
(Mold damage can be fixed by landlord or by in going tenant in exchange for 1 week rent free)
The warehouse has electricity, lighting and communal WCs and kitchen areas
Near train / shops and shopping centre, although in quiet residential street
Ideal for artists / creative types
Nearest Station: Camden Road Overground Station
* One months deposit plus one months rent is required
* Contracts are 12 months long
* Rent excludes bills and No Business rates to pay with SBRR (small business rates relief)
£130 per week
London Live Work
specialists in the rental of Art Studios, Live/work and Warehouse units
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference N7Camdenroadfront394Unit6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Live Work Ltd, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.