Office to rentMayplace Road East, Barnehurst, DA7
- SINGLE STOREY MODERN OFFICE
- OPEN PLAN FLOOR AREA OF AROUND 600 SQUARE FEET
- 3 HARD STANDING PARKING SPACES
- DOUBLE GLAZING / AIR CONDITIONING
- NO CHAIN / VIEWING A MUST
Barnehurst is a town within the London Borough of Bexley. It lies north east of Bexleyheath, and some 13.0 miles south east of Charing Cross. It is separated from North Bexleyheath by the A220 Erith Road.
The subject property forms part of a busy neighbourhood shopping centre with businesses surrounding being a good mix of independent and specialist retailers. The office that is on offer enjoys an excellent position adjoining at the rear of a television repair shop as it benefits from being quiet while there is easy access to the shops and Bexleyheath
A modern single storey office benefiting from double glazing and air conditioning.
Access to the office is via a rear service road off of Stephen Road.
A full width motor driven metal roller shutter provides access to a hard-standing parking area and a single entrance door leading in to the office. The office is open plan and around 600 square feet / 55.7 square meters. At the rear there is a small kitchen area, plus in the left hand corner a toilet.
The premises are available on a full repairing and insuring lease for a minimum term of 3 years at a commencing rental of £10,000 per annum. A rental deposit will be required subject to status
EPC: B - 40
RATES: We understand that the rateable value is £8,300 per annum. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the relevant council.
LEGAL FEES: Each party are to be responsible for their own legal costs
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS: No direct approach may be made to the property / business. For an appointment to view, please contact the agent.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HUMME_000435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hummerstone & Hawkins, Welling.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.