Warehouse to rentEarl Road, 24D Earl Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate, Norwich, NR13
Sold by Us
1,266 sq. ft.
- 1,266 sq ft (117 sq m)
- Steel portal frame construction
- Eaves height of approximately 4.8 metres
- Concrete floors
- Elevations of brickwork /blockwork and lined profiled cladding
- Pitched roofs incorporating translucent panels
- Roller shutter door
- Ancillary office with electric heating
- Toilet adjacent to ground floor office
- Concreted yard with car parking spaces
- The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of E (104).
24D Earl comprses a semi-detached industrial / warehouse unit with ancillary accommodation
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-73367906.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 165126LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.