Light Industrial to rentUnit 1, Broomleys Farm, Broomleys Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67
1,235 sq. ft.
- Newly converted agricultural building
- B8 storage and distribution use
- Mains electricity, water and sewage
- Unit 2 and unit 3 available soon
Newly converted agricultural building
Broomleys Farm is located to the west of Coalville just off the A511. The location has the benefit of the M1 nearby and is within easy reach of Leicester, Ashby de la Zouch and Nottingham.
Coalville has a wide range of services and amenities with convenience stores, pharmacy, supermarkets and popular high street stores
Broomleys Farm has recently applied for permission to convert a redundant agricultural building to commercial use. This is stage one of the diversification at the farm, two further units will become available subject to planning.
Unit 1 comprises of an agricultural building with permission for commercial use for Storage and Distribution (B8). The building is currently being renovated for commercial use and will have concrete block and cladding walls, concrete floor and roller shutter doors with pedestrian access. The unit will have a W.C. and sink.
Floor area : 114.66 sq.m. (1235 sq.ft.)
13.18m x 8.7m (43.24ft x 28.54ft)
NB. Subject to planning the following units will become available:
Unit 2: 325.37sq.m. (3500sq.ft.)
Unit 3: 212.4sq.m. (2285sq.ft.)
Unit 1: £9,000 per annum
We understand that Unit 1 has planning permission for B8 use. We recommend interested parties make their own enquiries to the Planning Department of North West Leicestershire District Council on 01530 454665.
The whole unit is available to let by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed.
Mains electricity (3 phase), mains water and mains sewage. The tenant will be responsible for the payment of all services from the date of occupation.
We would advise interested parties to undertake their own enquiries as to the adequacy and availability of these services which have not been tested or verified by Howkins and Harrison LLP.
The property is subject to business rates, the tenant will be responsible for paying the rates from the date of occupation.
All prices and rents are stated exclusive of VAT whether payable or not.
A deposit will be required equivalent to 10% of the rent per annum plus VAT to be held by the Landlord for the duration of the lease.
By appointment - please contact Howkins and Harrison on 01530 877977.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-73539875.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins and Harrison, Atherstone - Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.