Shop to rentMoor Street, Nottingham
- Prime high street location
- Currently used as a fresh food shop
- Immaculate and well maintained
- Large glass frontage with overnight shutters
- FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE
Please quote reference 34545 when enquiring about this property
Realise your dream of running a business in an up and coming part of Nottingham Are you a man/woman/group with a plan Then this rental is the key to your success. We are inviting applications from all budding entrepreneurs looking to make or grow a business into something wonderful. Currently used as a retail and wholesale food prep facility this shop has top of the range equipment to complete your business and make profit possible.
This shop benefits from a large and attractive glass frontage with automatic doors and shutters. There is space for customers to wait in comfort, prep areas, service areas and multiple trade counters.
Operating next door to a well established daytime deli/cafe and with other interesting retail units in the vicinity including the Co-op, beauticians, take-away's, estate agents, post office and a healthy mix of commercial units and offices ensuring the custom will come to you. Netherfield is a diverse hub just outside of the city centre with its own vibrant mix of cultures and ethnicity, making it an attractive proposition to trial an experimental venture on a less demanding budget.
Should you have specific requirements or bespoke needs especially if you are looking at a franchise opportunity please feel free to inquire as no realistic opportunity will be turned away if it has great potential.
Netherfield is part of a wider community of hubs in the east mids which have been re-gentrified and are becoming all the more popular for families and professionals. There is a retail park near by and a very good mix of housing ensuring you have plenty of potential customers to drive your business towards.
The rent/lease details can be adjusted towards your business plan and to a time frame to suit. You would be required to maintain, repair any equipment used a be responsible for the payment of the utilities and rates. More information can be provided on request.
This is a great chance to see your dream be realised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0034545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.