Office to rentThe Old Brewery, Castle Eden, TS27 4SU
682 sq. ft.
- 682 sq ft (63 sq m)
- Prestigious rural location just off A19 and A181
- Half way between Middlesbrough and Newcastle
- Free car-parking
- Unique listed building with generous sized offices
- High speed broadband
- Range of discounted meeting rooms
- On-site Italian bistro
- Competitive pricing
- Friendly atmosphere
- Reception service
Castle Eden - Prestigious rural village location yet only 200m from A19 North and South. Half way between Middlesbrough and Newcastle and 15 minutes from Durham centre along A181. Easy access from all neighbouring towns including Hartlepool, Peterlee and Wingate.
Offices from 158 sq ft accommodating 1 person to 682 sq ft accommodating 10 people as well as the option of interlocking rooms and private corridors.
Prices are inclusive of licence fee and service charge (free parking, electricity, heating, fibre broadband, use of shared kitchen with tea/coffee, staffed reception, discounted meeting rooms, cleaning of common areas)
The Old Brewery is a Grade II listed building dating back to 1826. It was rebuilt as a business centre in 2006 with many of the original features retained with no two offices the same - some even have original fireplaces. Set in lovely gardens and with views over the golf course, there are 33 offices to rent and sizes range from a 158 sq.ft office for one to two people up to a 732 sq.ft suite. Tenants benefit from free car-parking, high speed broadband, a staffed reception desk and post service and an on-site Italian Bistro along with the use of a shared kitchen and generous discount on our meeting room facilities.
Fully serviced offices
Free car park
24/7 secure access
Staffed reception desk during opening hours
High speed broadband
Meeting room hire
Public atrium area with seating, laptop points and wifi
On site restaurant
Optional telephone services
Optional office cleaning services
Business rates are payable to Durham County council. All of our offices are eligible for the small business rate relief if applicable. Applications must be made directly with Durham County Council. We can provide an estimate of rates if required.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Hartlepool (6.8 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Oldbrewery_TS27_4SU. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Old Brewery Business Centre Limited , County Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.