Industrial Park to rentUnits 14-15, Avonside Industrial Park, Feeder Road, St Philips, Bristol, BS2 0UQ
8,086–17,860 sq. ft.
- 8,086 sq ft (751 sq m)
• Prominent twin bay industrial / warehouse unit.
• Currently a single unit, however could potentially be split
to accommodate smaller requirements.
• Steel portal frame with a mixture of brick / block and steel
profile clad elevations.
• To be comprehensively refurbished, including a new roof.
• 5.87 metre (19ft 3”) eaves height.
• Two vehicular loading doors.
• Separate pedestrian access provided to the front.
• Car parking to the front and small secure compound
to the rear.
• Mains water, three phase electricity and gas.
- Secure trading estate directly fronting the popular Feeder Road in St Philips.
- Established industrial / trade counter location.
- Approximately 1 mile east of Bristol City Centre, Temple Meads railway station and Junction 3 of the M32 motorway.
- Good access to the A4 Bath Road, and the A4320 St Philips Causeway.
- Neighbouring occupiers: Graham, Wolseley, Premier Paper Group, SES Autoparts, and BS Mowers.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring lease for a term of years to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-74428325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 167027_1413A200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cushman & Wakefield LLP, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.