Retail Property (high street) to rentLower Addiscombe Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9
- Use class orders: A1 Shops
- situated on a busy thoroughfare
- Good public transport facilities
- Good size open plan retail unit
- Rear storage
The property is situated on the south side of Lower Addiscombe Road close to the Addiscombe Tramlink. This is a busy thoroughfare with good public transport facilities and short term metered parking available immediately outside.
The parade consists of a number of multiple and independent retailers that include Sainsburys Local, Boots and Greggs.
The accommodation consists of a good sized open plan retail unit with kitchen, wc and storage to the rear
Retail/Sales: 53 sq m (570 sq ft)
Ancillary: 21 sq m (226 sq ft)
Total: 74 sq m (796 sq ft)
The property is available on a new lease for a term to be agreed.
£21,000 per annum exclusive plus VAT (if applicable), Subject to Contract.
The property will need to be reassessed upon occupation.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs.
Energy Performance Certificate:
Full information available upon request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-74509907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 263LARC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gildersleve & Payne, Surrey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.