Sports facilities to rentClaremont Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33
4,000 sq. ft.
- 4,000 sq ft (371 sq m)
- Use class orders: A4 Drinking Establishments, D2 Assembly and Leisure and sui_generis_2
- Potential for gym (STPP)
- Large open space of 378sqm (4,000sqft)
- Dimensions 27m x 14m (90' x 46')
- Initial rent at £30,000pa (no premium)
- Proven viable business location
- Spectacular views
- Flexible Terms
Lowestoft is 110 miles north-east of London, 38 miles north-east of Ipswich and 22 miles south-east of Norwich.
The Pier is located between Lowestoft's beautiful award winning South Beach with golden sands and stunning views across the Suffolk Coast Line making this area popular with the community and tourists alike.
Claremont Pier is a hive of activity and entertainment offering traditional fruit machines, video games, roller skating, fantastic live music, party venues, great fish and chips and a fabulous brasserie with superb sea views.
The beach has recently had £3.5m spent on a coastal protection scheme to enhance and secure the long term viability of this wonderful beach.
Potential for gym (STPP)
Large open space of 378sqm (4,000sqft)
Dimensions 27m x 14m (90' x 46')
Initial rent at £30,000pa (no premium)
Suit number of uses (STPP)
Ready for summer 2018
Proven viable business location
The 4,000sqft area is currently used as a successful roller skate rink, however if could readily be used for another business operation, subject to the appropriate planning permission being granted.
The unit can easily be altered to operate as open plan space, and has spectacular uninterrupted views across the sea and Lowestoft Harbour.
The Landlord is seeking £30,000pa rent for this self contained unit. Flexible terms will be considered.
The rateable value will be assessed once the terms are agreed.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage are available. None of the services, including heating, plumbing or electrical systems (nor appliances) have been tested by the Letting Agents.
FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT
We have assumed that a suitable and sufficient Fire Risk Assessment has been carried out. Under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 this assessment needs to be recorded in writing where there are five or more employees, the property is under enactment of a licence or where an alteration notice has been served.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-74638829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference gymclaremont. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fennel Chartered Surveyors, Halesworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.