Office to rentCASTLE VIEW, BRIDGE STREET, GARSTANG, PR3
- FORMER SOLICITORS OFFICES
- PLANNING PERMISSION HAS BEEN GRANTED FOR RESIDENTIAL USE AS A SINGLE DWELLING
- LOCATED IN GARSTANG TOWN CENTRE
- CAR PARKING TO THE REAR
- TOTAL NIA APPROX: 133 SQ M
The property is a detached two storey brick built office accessed off Bridge Street in Garstang Town Centre.
The property was previously utilised as a Solicitors and Building Society. The property would suit various uses subject to planning permission and planning permission has been granted for the property to be used as a single dwelling.
The property benefits from a car park to rear and viewing is essential to appreciate the character of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-74884181.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Salwick (8.3 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5749LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.