Warehouse to rent3 Lindberg Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21
1,732 sq. ft.
- 1,732 sq ft (160 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
- 3 Phase Gas and Electricity are available
- Internal Eaves Height approx 6.32m
- Sectional up and over loading door
- Ground floor - 1,510 sq ft
- First floor office - 222 sq ft
Lindbergh Road is accessed from Johnson Road which links to Cobham Road. Cobham Road is the main spine road serving the established Ferndown Industrial Estate which has direct access to the A31 dual carriageway giving communications to principal population centres including Poole, Bournemouth, Wimborne and Ringwood.
The premises are available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease for a negotiable term.
£15,588 per annum exclusive of business rates, VAT, service charge, insurance premium and all other outgoings.
Please see attached pdf for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-75228095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Branksome (5.9 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1502SJT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nettleship Sawyer, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.