Retail Property (high street) to rentFazakerley Street, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7
- Modern purpose built shop/retail premises.
- 42 sq m (450 sq ft) plus 1st floor store and staff facilities and 2nd floor storage
- Equipped as food outlet with wipe down wall surfaces.
- Prominent position in prime retail area.
- Nearby occupiers include Nationwide Building Society, Santander Bank, Subway, Betfred and National Westminster Bank.
The premises occupy a prominent visible and readily identifiable position in the traditional prime retailing area of the town.
There is considerable footfall along the pedestrianised street which has been a subject of recent upgrading by the Local Authority as part of the improvements to the town centre.
The premises have been used as a food outlet and is fully equipped with suspended ceiling, wipe down wall surfaces and tile floor but is suitable for many other retail activities and/or A2 (offices).
Fazakerley Street is located between Market Street and the covered market.
(all sizes are approx)
Sales Shop 6.7m x 10.9m (22'6 x 36'8)
Modern display window, suspended ceiling, wipe down wall surfaces and tiling to floor.
Front room 3m x 3m (10'9 x 10'1)
Stainless steel sink unit, fitted cupboards and worktop.
Separate cloakroom having wash basin.
Separate cloakroom having wash basin.
Large cupboard with folding ladder leading up to
Large Storeroom 6.7m x 5.1m (22'6 x 17'3) sub divided by partition wall.
The property is offered To Let by way of assignment of the existing Lease and on the following terms.
The property has not been elected for VAT purposes.
Each side to bear their own legal costs.
Payable by Tenant.
Electricity, water charges and all outgoings payable by the Tenant.
Landlord to insure but entitled to reimbursement of premium from Tenant.
The current Lease expires on the 14th January 2019 but the Landlord has indicated a willingness to grant a new Lease on similar terms as before and possibly to include a break clause at the end of the 3rd year.
From electronic enquires made to the Local Authority we understand the premises are described as 'Shop and Premises' with a Rateable Value of £10,750 and Rates Payable of £5,160pa approximately for 2018/2019.
Mains electricity and water supplies are laid on, drainage to main sewer.
Strictly by appointment with Peter E Gilkes & Company and with whom all negotiations should be conducted.
We understand an Energy Performance Certificate has been commissioned and will be available upon request.
All services throughout the property are untested. Interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the condition of the central heating system, fitted fires, and other appliances and fittings where applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-75418373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference fazakerley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter E Gilkes & Company, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.