Office to rentOffice D, Opus Business Centre, 75 Victoria Road, Ferndown, Dorset, BH22 9HU
277 sq. ft.
- 277 sq ft (25 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services
- Offices are prominently located in Victoria Road, Ferndown
- Communal kitchenette and WC facilities
- One allocated car parking space
- Air conditioning
The offices are prominently located in Victoria Road, Ferndown, close to several major retailers including Boots, Iceland and Costa Coffee. Victoria Road offers various bus routes and there are several car parks in the immediate vicinity.
The first floor office suite is accessed from the rear of the premises alongside the car park.
Features of the property include:-
Communal kitchenette and WC facilities
One allocated car parking space
The office is available by way of a 12 month lease.
£6,925 per annum inclusive of service charge, buildings insurance and utilities but exclusive of VAT, telephone/internet charges and business rates.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
BUSINESS RATES (source: www.voa.gov.uk)
Rateable Value: To be assessed
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-75513809.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Pokesdown (5.8 mi)
- Christchurch (6.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2740SGC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nettleship Sawyer, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.