Office to rent86 Princess Street, Manchester, M1
1,500–26,210 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- Grade II Listed building
- Retained features & exposed original timber flooring
- Remodelled reception and common areas
- Co-working and café amenity
- Communal roof terrace
- Cycle store & shower facilities
86 Princess Street is a characterful and imposing Grade II listed formed textile warehouse built in 1906 by I.R.E. Birkett. The property now provides office accommodation over 6 upper floors totaling 26,210 sq ft and can provide suites from 1,500 sq ft to to full floors of 5,200 sq ft with a number of options in-between to satisfy all requirements. Following extensive external works to the property the office accommodation is currently undergoing a comprehensive refurbishment internally with completion due this summer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-75576809.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2040735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.