Office to rentThe Maltings, Wharf Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31
1,683 sq. ft.
- 1,683 sq ft (156 sq m)
|Letting type:||Long term|
- Town Centre offices with dedicated on-site parking
- High Quality period office accommodation
- Second Floor suite approx. 1,683 sq ft (156.35 sq m).
- Part open plan, part with quality partitioned meeting rooms / private offices
- Close to town centre amenities
- Prominent site with easy access to Train Station and A1.
Attractive good quality period office accommodation, with parking in a prominent town centre location, close to the train station with easy access to the town centre amenities. The Maltings are situated at the junction of Wharf Road, Harlaxton Road & Westgate, providing easy access to the A1, and A52.
The property benefits from Reception Area with stairs to the upper floors. The premises have the benefit of gas fired central heating, double glazing, perimeter trunking, shared Kitchen and WC facilities and is configured to provide a mix of open plan and partitioned office accommodation which incorporates attractive period features, associated with its original historic use as a brewery maltings.
The accommodation consists of:
Second Floor Offices: 1,683 sq ft (156.35 sq m).
There is a car parking with 7 designated spaces, 4 allocated immediately adjacent to the building and with 3 additional spaces a short distance away on Station Road.
All mains services are connected to the premises. Prospective occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries to the relevant utility companies as to the suitability or capacity of these services.
The offices are available To Let on new lease terms to be agreed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-75789059.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Grantham (0.3 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CS1605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.