Cafe to rentOld Gas House at Porth Clais Car Park, Porth Clais, St Davids, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6RR
- Work by the sea; The Old Gas House is an exciting lifestyle and business venture as it is located in a beautiful place which is extremely popular for tourists.
- A unique opportunity to work with the National Trust in an iconic location on the very western edge of Pembrokeshire.
- VIEWING DAY: 10:30am to 1:30pm on Friday the 26th October 2018
- VIEWING DAY ATTENDANCE CONFIRMATION: 19th October 2018
- TENDER CLOSING DATE: Friday the 9th of November
THE OLD GAS HOUSE, PORTH CLAIS. FOR FULL DETAILS OF THIS PROPERTY PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE. LOCAL CONTACT DETAILS FOR ANY PROPERTY SPECIFIC ENQUIRES ARE: EMAIL email@example.com PHONE 01834832007.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-76042070.html
- Haverfordwest (14.6 mi)
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Haverfordwest (14.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WLSPorthClaisKiosk. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The National Trust , Swindon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.