Office to rentPiano Lane, London, N16
1,445 sq. ft.
- 1,445 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Newly Refurbished
- Private Gated Courtyard Entrance
- Parking Space (by separate arrangement)
- 24 Hour Concierge/Security
- Double Door Loading Facilities
Located close to the junction with Albion Road in the heart of Stoke Newington. The premises is situated within this vibrant fringe location, home to many creative occupiers and a short walk to Stoke Newington Church Street providing a variety of local amenities, including eclectic retail, restaurants and cafés. The property is near to the attractive Clissold Park with the nearest stations being Canonbury, Dalston Kingsland and Arsenal (Overground & Tube services). The property is also well served by numerous bus routes in the immediate vicinity.
Forming part of an attractive former Victorian 'piano making' warehouse building accessed via a secure gated courtyard entrance, providing a self-contained ground floor B1 office unit. The premises benefits from recent refurbishment works which includes wood flooring, fully-fitted kitchenette, shower, CAT 5 cabling and bike storage. The unit offers an ideal environment for creative companies seeking a private and secure premises.
The measured floor area is 1,445 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-76156784.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference piano. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belchak Corin & Co Ltd, Belchak Corin & Co Ltd.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.