Retail Property (high street) to rent19 Church Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39
1,013 sq. ft.
- 1,013 sq ft (94 sq m)
- Self Contained Ground Floor and Basement Unit
- Within Ormskirk's Pedestrianised Centre
- Well Presented and Maintained Throughout
- Available with the Benefit of a New Lease
- Would Suit Variety of Uses (Subject to Permissions)
Ground floor and basement unit within Ormskirk's pedestrianised town centre. The subject property forms part of the commercial/retail parade on Church Street leading from the market cross at the centre of the traditional town centre.
The unit comprises self contained and well presented accommodation extending over ground and converted basement levels and provides an open front of house/trading area with private office accommodation and ancillary kitchen, staff and storage facilities beyond.
The property has most recently been utilised as A2 (financial/professional service) accommodation however we anticipate would readily adapt to a number of uses (e.g. retail, office, salon) subject to all appropriate permissions.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-78104168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates.com, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.