Commercial Property to rentLower Ground Floor :: 73 Lever Street
- 280 Sq Ft
- Available from mid-March
- Utilities Included
- Lower ground level
- Central location
- Close proximity to public transport
280 Sq.Ft. office space available at Lever Street development at a competitive price with Electricity, Water, Service Charge and Building Insurance INCLUDED!
* A character building, located in a prime location in the Northern Quarter
* Rent includes service charge, electricity, water, building insurance, heating and cleaning of communal areas
* The development is extremely popular due to its convenient location with close proximity to public transport and road networks in and out of the city centre
* 24/7 access
* Lower ground lever
* Available from mid-March 2019
Lever Street Development is an important city centre redevelopment, contributing to urban renewal in the Stevenson Square Conservation Area, between Piccadilly Gardens and Great Ancoats Street.
Road communications are excellent, with Great Ancoats Street providing access to the major routes to the East and North of the city, and the Mancunian way to the South and West.
Public transport facilities are available within easy walking distance; with Piccadilly Bus, Train and Metro link Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2291966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by northerngroup, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.