Retail Property (high street) to rentHightown Railway Station (Merseyrail), St. George's Road, Hightown, Liverpool, Merseyside, L38
105 sq. m.
- 1,137 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Ideal for commercial or residential use
- Former Station House
- Situated on the Northern line
- Approximately 846 passenger movements daily.
- New lease available
- Suitable for a variety of commercial uses
On behalf of Merseyrail an opportunity for a commercial/residential unit has arisen. The premises comprise a former station house adjoining the station buildings at Hightown station. The property makes use of mostly first floor accommodation and therefore would be ideal for use as office space, overlooking the station platforms. Utility connections are readily available within the property. The property has a gross internal area of approximately 1,138 square feet.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 2042328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.