Light Industrial to rentUnit 32 Canford Bottom, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 2HD
3,350 sq. ft.
- 3,350 sq ft (311 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Fenced car parking area to the front. Additional car parking at the rear
- Internal eaves height approx 3.6m
- 2 WC facilities
- Personnel entrance door
- Sliding loading door in rear elevation
The property is located close to the Canford Bottom roundabout adjacent to the main A31 with access via a private road from Middlehill Road/Canford Bottom.
The A31 provides access to the M27/M3 and motorway network to the east, the A338 leading into Bournemouth to the south and Wimborne to the west.
The premises form part of a small cluster of commercial units at the end of a private driveway. The subject property is detached and consists of brick elevations with a pitched roof to both factory and attached office/admin section at the front.
¿ Personnel entrance door
¿ Admin block at the front incorporating 2 offices with suspended ceilings, recessed lighting and gas-fired central heating.
¿ 2 WC facilities
¿ Sliding loading door in rear elevation.
¿ Internal eaves height approx 3.6m
¿ Fenced car parking area at the front. Additional car parking at the rear.
Factory 2,760 sq ft 256 m²
Offices, kitchen, WC’s 590 sq ft 55 m²
Total 3,350 sq ft 311 m²
Measured on a gross internal basis
We recommend all prospective occupiers should make their own enquiries as to the availability and capacity of the various utility services.
In accordance with our normal practice, we advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries through the Planning Department of East Dorset District Council (Tel: 01202 795031) in connection with their own proposed use of the property.
The property is available to let on a new full repairing and insuring lease for a term to be agreed incorporating periodic upward only rent reviews.
£23,500 plus VAT per annum exclusive
The rental quoted is exclusive of business rates, VAT,
service charge, insurance premiums and all other outgoings payable monthly in advance by standing order.
As is customary, the ingoing tenant will be responsible for our client’s reasonable legal costs incurred in the preparation and completion of the legal documentation.
BUSINESS RATES (source: www.voa.gov.uk)
Business rates are apportioned and re-charged by way of a service charge.
Further details from the agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-81447329.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Branksome (5.3 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1943SJT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nettleship Sawyer, Bournemouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.