Serviced Office to rentHillingdon House, St Andrews Park, Uxbridge UB10
- Six Desk Serviced Office
- Second Floor Office with Lift and Stair Access
- Kitchen On Same Floor with Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- WIFI included
- Usage of Meeting Room via Appointment
- 1 Allocated Parking Space
- Climate Controlled Throughout
- Close to Uxbridge Town Centre
- 24 Hour Access
- Available on Flexible Lease Lengths
Fully Furnished Serviced Office To Rent in the Iconic Hillingdon House with all exceptional Utilities included available NOW on flexible leases.
With 8 Offices available for occupancy ranging from Four to Fourteen Desks in the First Floor of the Building this office has the harmony of the up and coming St Andrews Park Development and also the convenience of the amenities of Uxbridge Town Centre Nearby.
Lift or Stair access brings you to the First Floor of this newly refurbished Building and you will be presented with your Office which can be adjusted to meet your needs in terms of furniture required. Along the hallway is a communal kitchen with complimentary Tea, Water and Coffee Services provided as well.
If you would like to have a meeting outside the Office Two Meeting Rooms can be used at no extra cost once booked in with the Building Manager who will be on site on Weekdays from 9am to 5pm.
A unique opportunity to have an office in this wonderful building so Viewings should be taken at the earliest opportunity.
Please note that Prices are Exclusive of VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prestigious Property Ltd, Ruislip.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.