Retail Property (high street) to rent15, St. John Street, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, DE6
463 sq. ft.
- 463 sq ft (43 sq m)
- Ground floor shop premises
- Rental offers in excess of £10,500 per annum exclusive are being sought
- Prime position in Ashbourne town centre
- Mains water, electricity and drainage connected to property
The premises are well situated on St Johns Street, one of the main retail pitches at Ashbourne. Nearby retailers include Vision Express, Ryman Stationery, Bennetts Department Store, W H Smith, Costa Coffee and Subway. The premises are central to Ashbourne with Victoria Square, Dig Street and Buxton Road nearby
Ground floor retail unit with w/c comprising 43m2 (463 ft²).
It is understood that mains water, electricity and drainage are connected to the property.
Rental offers in excess of £10,500 per annum exclusive are being sought.
The premises are available by way of a new full repairing and insuring (insurance is recharged) lease for a proposed term to be agreed.
The rateable value is £9,500. Due to the rateable value the premises can qualify for Small Business Rate Relief where there would be no business rates payable. All interested parties should contact Derbyshire Dales District Council Business Rates section regarding the business rates due together with business rates issues.
Energy Performance and Environmental Impact
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of D.
To view contact Derbyshire County Council, Estates and Valuation, Commissioning Communities and Policy, Chatsworth Hall, Chesterfield Road, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3FW.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Uttoxeter (9.9 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 15StJohnStreetDE6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Derbyshire County Council - Property, Commissioning, Communities & Policy, Matlock.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.