Warehouse to rentKnowsley 200, Ainsworth Lane, Knowsley, L34 9EU
200,000 sq. ft.
- 200,000 sq ft (18,580 sq m)
- Clearance height up to 5.12-7.33m
- Fully sprinklered
- Ground floor office/amenity block
- 10 dock loading doors
- 3 level access doors
- Warehouse lighting
- Security controlled entrance
- Concrete yard
- Fully fenced and secure site
The building provides a self-contained industrial/warehouse building which has undergone refurbishment specification.
Knowsley 200 is located on Knowsley Business Park, adjacent to the East Lancs. Road (A580) and J4 of the M57. Knowsley Business Park is one of the largest employment areas in the UK comprising over 485 ha (1,200 acres) of employment land located 6 miles from Liverpool on the intersection of the M57, A580 East Lancs. Road (linked between Liverpool and Manchester) and approximately 15 miles from J23 of the M6.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-82677719.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference A7BEEA44-4D60-4999-8925-4CC02E51BA9A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills , Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.