Light Industrial to rentUnit 4, Waterside Business Park, New Lane, Burscough, Ormskirk, L40
3,000 sq. ft.
- 3,000 sq ft (278 sq m)
- Modern Portal Frame Warehouse With Mezzanine Providing Offices and Kitchen
- Approximately 2,275 Sq Ft Ground floor and Mezzanine of 725 Sq Ft (total approximately 3,000 Sq Ft) GIA
- Electric Roller Shutter To Front Elevation With Pedestrian Door Adjacent
- Available By Way Of A New Lease From The End Of July - Minimum Term Of 3 Years - References And Deposits Would Be Required
- Attractive Semi Rural Position Just Outside The Established Burscough Industrial Estate
The property comprises of the end terrace of a modern portal frame warehouse which has the benefit of a steel mezzanine floor, which provides an office area, kitchen and additional storage in addition to fire exit backing onto the canal path of the Leeds/Liverpool Canal.
Typical specification includes a roller shutter door with adjacent pedestrian door, painted solid floors, discharge lamp lighting supplemented by translucent panels within the roof coverings, ground floor WC and 3-phase power connection.
Please note the properties benefit from a B8/Warehouse use consent but we understand alternative employment uses could also be considered on their individual merits.
The properties do have restricted hours of use from 7.30am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and 7.30am to 12.00pm on Saturdays.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-83020190.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 1504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates.com, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.