Light Industrial to rentUnit 21, Old Church Road, East Hanningfield, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3
1,508 sq. ft.
- 1,508 sq ft (140 sq m)
- Available Immediately
- Less than 3 miles from the A12 (Junction 17)
- Air Conditioned Office Accommodation
- WC & Kitchenette Facilities
- Exempt from Business Rates (Subject to Individual Circumstances)
- CCTV & Office Furniture Included (If Required)
- Car Parking
The property comprises a mid terrace industrial unit of steel portal frame construction beneath a pitched roof. The ground floor is primarily open plan with a separate office/store, kitchenette and WC. The industrial space benefits from three phase power, an up and over access door and concrete floor. A staircase from the ground floor leads to a mezzanine which provides good quality office accommodation. The offices are open plan and benefit from carpeting throughout, suspended ceiling, air conditioning and electric heaters. The landlord intends to leave the CCTV, alarm system and office furniture if required by the tenant. Externally a single car parking space is provided directly outside of the unit as well as additional communal parking to the front of the estate. The landlord is able to provide additional allocated car parking for a fee to be agreed.
East Hanningfield is a small village to the South East of Chelmsford City Centre. The A12 (Junction 17) is less than 3 miles away which in turn provides direct access to the National Motorway Network via the M25.
The property has been measured on a Gross Internal Area basis:
Ground Floor 95.82 Sq. M 1,031 Sq. Ft
Mezzanine 44.29 Sq. M. 477 Sq. Ft.
Total 140.11 Sq. M 1,508 Sq. Ft
We understand the property has mains water and electricity. We have not tested any of the services and all interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries with the relevant utility company in connection with the availability and capacity of all of those serving the property including IT and telecommunication links.
We understand from the Valuation Office Agency rating list that the premises has been assessed as follows:
Rateable Value £7,200
Rates Payable (2019/2020) £3,535 per annum
We understand the property will be eligible for small rate relief and will be exempt from business rates for some occupiers. Interested parties are advised to speak to the Local Authority for confirmation of the figures.
We understand there is a service charge for the upkeep of the communal car parking area. We have been advised the service charge is approximately £50 per month.
E - 117
£12,000 per annum exclusive.
The property is available on a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
We understand VAT will not be payable.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Strictly by prior appointment with the sole agent:
James Wright -
John Logan -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-84461234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 14869066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenn Wright, Chelmsford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.