Office to rent150 Priorswood Road, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 8DU
1,500 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- On site parking included
- 2 Individual Offices
- Kitchen and toilet facilities
- Well presented and recently refurbished
- Gas and central heating
- Close to the Town Centre of Taunton
- Large open plan work space
- Personnel lifts
A 1500sq ft office suite on the top floor of The Beehive Building at 150 Priorswood Road Taunton. The lettable area comprises of a large open plan work space along with 2 individual offices with kitchen and toilet facilities.
The office is well presented and recently refurbished with gas central heating. The office will be let unfurnished and utilities will be charged off a meter on a monthly basis. Rent figure is inclusive of business rates, exclusive of VAT.
An additional 800sq ft storage unit fitted with racking is available at additional cost.
The Beehive Building is in an ideal location, close the town centre of Taunton and M5 motorway. On-site parking is available for up to 8 vehicles with plenty of additional parking outside the main gates.
The site is secure with a locking gate system and CCTV/Alarm monitoring. Access can be 24/7.
Viewing is welcome. Please contact us to arrange an appointment or to ask for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Taunton (0.9 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 150PriorsWoodRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beehive Self Storage Limited, Somerset.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.