Office to rent26-28 Exchange Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB11
£2,241 pcm (£12.5 per sq. ft.)
2,151–16,790 sq. ft.
- 2,151 sq ft (199 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services and B1 Business
- Fully Refurbished Office Space
- Modern open plan floorplates
- Secure garaged car parking
- 2 mins walk from Aberdeen Railway Station
- Secure video entry system
- 3 minute walk from Union Street and Union Sq Shopping areas
- Refurbised Male and Female and disabled toilets on each level
- Basement storage space available with all suites
- BT Fibre installed to building
The subjects comprise a modern fully refurbished office building.
Suites range from 2,150 sq ft to 3,515 sq ft and are arranged over 1st to 3rd floor
Secure garaged car parking for 9 cars with a surfaced car park a few minutes walk away for a further 23 cars
Refurbishment completed in November 2019
Rental rate from £12.50 per sq ft.
Available for short or long term lettings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Aberdeen (0.2 mi)
- Dyce (5.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 112019Exchnage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Standard Real Estate Ltd , Glasgow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.