Shop to rentBraintree, CM7
- Town Centre First Floor Office Suite
- Well Presented
Fully carpeted throughout and recently redecorated. The office provides light airy space, whilst retaining some of the original features and a small storage cupboard.. Entered through a separate entrance specifically for the offices/rooms, leads to a first floor landing where there is a shared WC/Kitchen and another flight of stairs to the room available and additional storage accommodation available by separate negotiation.
• The office is available to rent by way of an Internal Repairing Lease (outside the Landlord & Tenant Act) for a minimum of 1 years.
• Break Clause: 3 months’ notice
• 3 month deposit required. (£840)
• Rent: £3,360 p.a Inclusive of buildings insurance. The rent charge to be paid monthly (£280) in advance by standing order
• Rates payable Tenant.
• No Service Charge.
• Legal Cost: Each Party to pay their own.
• Lease prepared by Landlord. £250 admin fee refundable on completion of the lease.
• Parking: Sainsbury’s, George Yard are nearby Public Car Parks.
Local Council: BRAINTREE DISTRICT COUNCIL
Rates: £760 p.a (approximate) Rates payable should be checked with Braintree District Council
Electricity - metered - paid by Tenant
Water - paid by Tenant
Telephone (subject to service provider’s charges) Tenant’s responsibly
Fibre broadband or other Providers
Additional storage space is available by negotiation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 16aCogg-t-120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grange Property Services Ltd, Essex.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.