Retail Property (high street) to rent15A The Burghley Centre, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10
1,355 sq. ft.
- 1,355 sq ft (125 sq m)
- Located in a busy & popular retail location
- Adjoining the town's main car park
- Approximately 160 car parking spaces
- Excellent level of footfall
Unit 5 has a retail area of 1,355 sq ft. The Burghley Centre comprises a total of approximately 32,000 sq ft of retail accommodation, including a new 12,285 sq ft M&S Simply Food, and provides the principal car parking for the town, which supplies approximately 160 spaces. The scheme is set in a prime location on North Street (A15), the main shopping area in the town centre, which is home to a mixture of national and regional occupiers, including M&Co, Specsavers, Clintons, Cancer Research and Age UK. Other national occupiers elsewhere in the town include Boots, Superdrug, Natwest, Lloyds Bank, Heron and Card Factory.
The town of Bourne has a population of approximately 15,000 and is situated in the heart of south Lincolnshire, close to the towns of Market Deeping, Spalding, and Stamford, and approximately 16 miles from the city of Peterborough.
Retail Area: 1,355 sq ft (125.88 sq m)
RV £15,500. Please see attached details.
For rates payable on the individual units interested parties should make their own enquiries via South Kesteven District Council on .
Bullets Points 2
Located in a busy & popular retail location
Bullets Points 3
Adjoining the town's main car park
Bullets Points 4
Approximately 160 car parking spaces
Bullets Points 5
Excellent level of footfall
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-89875393.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Spalding (9.3 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 165553LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roche Chartered Surveyors, Norfolk.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.