Serviced Office to rentThe Boat House. Harbour Square, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, PE13 3BH
237–1,410 sq. ft.
- 237 sq ft (22 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services and B1 Business
- A dedicated professional business environment with staffed reception
- Spacious and airy rooms overlooking the marina
- 24/7 secure key fob access
- Secure on site car parking with CCTV
- Easy in, easy out leases (2 months written notice)
- Utilities included in the lease
- Easily accessible from the A47 and A1(M) and is just a short walk from the town centre
- Competitive rates
- Kitchen facilities
- Additional meeting and conference rooms available
The Boathouse overlooks the Marina in the Georgian market town of Wisbech in
Cambridgeshire. It is within close proximity to Wisbech town centre and is easily accessible from the A47.
Wisbech, known as the Capital of the Fens, is accessible from both Peterborough and Kings Lynn via the A47.
The Boathouse Business Centre provides 39 well maintained light, modern offices of
varying sizes which are arranged over 2 floors with lift access. There are 20 offices on the ground floor and 19 offices on the first floor.
Occupiers have the benefit of a large car park which is covered by CCTV
In addition to the office suites, the Centre also includes competitively priced meeting and conference room facilities, which includes Free access to Cambs wi-fi* Reception is staffed Monday to Friday to provide occupiers with a professional 'front of house' service to receive visitors and deal with postal services.
Each office is available to let as an individual unit and is ready to move into,fully carpeted and heated. Tenants benefit from onsite parking, reception services and use of communal kitchen areas and toilet facilities. Small meeting rooms are available to tenants to use for up to an hour a
day, included in the lease charge. If tenants need to use meeting rooms or conference facilities, these are at a discounted 'tenant only' rate. The popular conference facilities, flexible layouts and high-quality facilities are ideal for making an impact. The Council's Caterer can provide refreshments and food for meetings and events upon arrangement.
Heating, lighting, electricity, general waste and cardboard recycling are included within the rent.
Telecoms and broadband connections are not included within the rent and incoming tenants are responsible for arranging their own connections. Tenants pay their own Business Rates, where applicable.
Offices are offered on a 3-year lease. The Landlord is responsible for the maintenance of the exterior, structure and communal areas. The tenant is responsible for internal repairs and decoration to their suite.
The tenant may break the lease with 2 months' prior written notice, to expire at the end of any month. This flexibility is of great benefit to tenants, as it allows them to expand or downsize easily.
*speeds / availability not guaranteed Rent deposit: A rent deposit equivalent to 2 months' rent is required upon signing the lease. The rent deposit is refundable upon vacating, providing the premises are surrendered and yielded up fully in accordance with the lease terms. In some circumstances the Council requires a Guarantor to the lease.
VAT at the prevailing rate is payable on the rent.
Planning: Office Use within Class B1 of the Town & Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended).
Business Rates Each office has a Rateable Value. The amount of rates paid by an occupier is not the
same as the Rateable Value. To find out more about Business Rates please see
or contact Anglia
Revenues Partnership who collect Business Rates for Fenland District Council:
The landlord insures the building. Tenants are responsible for insuring the contents of the office
and for third party public liability insurance. Legal Costs: The incoming tenant is to pay a contribution towards the Council's reasonable Legal Fees for the letting.
For viewing and further information please get in touch.
An Energy Performance Certificate has been completed and the building is rated as a Band C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- March (8.1 mi)
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference BHBC_FF34. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenland District Council, Wisbech.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.