Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
NOW FOR SUMMER
Imagine enjoying the long summer evenings ahead this year, settled in your dream CALA home. Whether you are looking forward to watching the kids at play in the garden, going for relaxing family walks on the beach, or dining al fresco with friends at the weekend, a summer of bliss awaits when you reserve with CALA today.
However, with only a limited number of homes remaining for a Summer move at Chapel Lawns in the semi-rural setting of Roslin you need to act now; and imagine no longer.
CALA CAN MAKE IT POSSIBLE
What’s more, to help get you all set for a summer move, CALA is offering up to full LBTT* or our handy Part Exchange Service* on a selection of our homes here; ensuring that moving by Summer is easier than you think.
In addition, selected homes are also available with a £10,000 rear garden landscaping package*, to ensure that you can enjoy not only inside our spacious homes, but outside to the full.
So prepare to be moved in time for the sun with a range of tailored incentives to a whole new and exciting CALA lifestyle.
ENJOY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
With the sought-after amenities of this semi-rural location, including well-regarded schools and direct commuter links to the capital also close by, it is hardly surprising that Chapel Lawns has become so popular among home-buyers.
It is the perfect place in the country to call home, with Roslin hosting an array of quaint bars, cafes, amenities, good schooling, plentiful outdoor pursuits, parks and woodland walks, all within easy reach. What’s more, the award-winning restaurants and bars of Edinburgh are all still close at hand, only a short journey away.
Given Roslin’s tranquil setting and superb transport links, it’s little surprise that this quiet haven has become a desirable destination for commuters.
DISCOVER YOUR DREAM HOME TODAY
Set in the surrounding countryside of the characterful and historic town of Roslin, the 4 & 5 bedroom family homes at Chapel Lawns have all been carefully curated from our award-winning Signature Collection. With a mature tree-line to the west, and desirable outlooks across open fields to the front, it boasts the perfect setting for a life of semi-rural bliss.
With everyday family life well catered for, so are outdoor adventures and weekends exploring, making Chapel Lawns the perfect place in the country to call home, yet still within reach of Edinburgh.
Our beautiful homes here feature flexible, spacious interiors and a high specification throughout as standard, ensuring they are fine tuned to offer the height of modern family living.
And with our two stunning showhomes The Colville and The Elliot available to view daily at Chapel Lawns, you can visit whenever suits or arrange a private appointment today and picture your future.
Off Penicuik Road, Roslin, EH25
Customer Reception & Showhomes are open daily from 11am to 5.30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS
• Stylish kitchen by Alno
• Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
• Siemens stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
• Under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink in kitchen
• 1 bowl stainless steel sink in utility room
BATHROOMS & EN SUITES
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set (where design dictates)
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only) – as design dictates
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with stained handrail
• Fitted wardrobes as design dictates
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
• Downlighters over shower within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
SECURITY & SAFETY
• A direct dial up security system (a small optional monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in living room
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
PLUMBING & HEATING
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Stylish and secure sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Paved patio area outside French doors (excluding The Arthur housetype)
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.