Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
AN ASPIRATIONAL NEW GATEWAY
Our exclusive development of 3 and 4 bedroom homes and 2 bedroom apartments at Whitehouse is situated off Watling Street in Milton Keynes. This blossoming, sustainable neighbourhood will benefit from three new primary schools and a secondary school, shops, a supermarket, health centre and range of leisure facilities, as well as attractive open spaces and play areas.
HAVE IT ALL ON YOUR EXCLUSIVE DOORSTEP
As you know, Milton Keynes is a vibrant commercial hub, with Intu Milton Keynes and Centre:MK combining to form one of Europe’s largest shopping complexes. Likewise, many sports, leisure and cultural activities are to be enjoyed and alongside well-regarded local schools, a new student campus is being built, which will gain full University status by 2020.
Boasting light and space, together with CALA's high specification and external finishes, our 3 and 4 bedroom detached, semi-detached and terraced homes offer flexible living for growing families. Accompanied by homes ideal for your first move, with incentives to match like Help to Buy.
Have a look at our CALA at Whitehouse Features and Points of Interest map to see how well connected your new home will be.
*Selected plots only, Based on full asking price. Visit cala.co.uk/terms for full terms and conditions.
Barrosa Way off Watling Street, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK19 6ER
Sales office and showhomes open daily, 10.30am to 5.00pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• High quality kitchen units and work surfaces
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
• Bosch built-in single oven (Hampton and Kineton ony)
• Bosch built-in double oven
• Bosch built-in fridge/freezer
• Bosch integrated dishwasher
• Bosch integrated washer/dryer (Kearfield, Madeley, Oatvale, Hampton and Kineton)
• Bosch 4-ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor to Hampton and Kineton only
• Bosch 5-ring gas hob wok burner with stainless steel splashback and extractor
• Space for one or two appliances (speak with your Development Sales Consultant for details)
• High quality laminate work surfaces
• Stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel sprout
FAMILY BATHROOM, EN SUITE(S) AND CLOAKROOM
• Roca sanitaryware
• Vanity unit to family bathroom and master en suite
• Thermostatic shower to shower unit and shower handset with riser rail over baths
• Heated chrome towel rails to cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite(s)
• Shaver socket to family bathroom and en suite(s)
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• TV/FM/DAB and TV sockets to kitchen/family room, sitting room, dining room, study and all bedrooms
• Pre-wiring and fittings (high and low level positions) for TV/FM DAB and satellite (compatible with Sky Multiscreen)
• Telephone sockets to kitchen/family room, sitting room and master bedroom
• USB charging port sockets to kitchen/family room and master bedroom
• Outside electrical point to the rear patio
• Outside water tap
• Landscaped front garden, turf to rear garden
• Paved patio area
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2^
• Dressing room to master bedroom in Madeley, Thornton and Parthorpe
• Amtico* to kitchen, family bathroom, en suite(s) and cloakroom
• Full height wall tiling to shower and bath if there is no separate shower unit*
• Half height ceramic wall tiling to appliance walls in bathrooms and en suite(s)*
• Traditional gas radiator central heating
• Downlights to kitchen/family room, cloakroom, family bathroom and en suite(s)
• Pendant light fittings to all other rooms
• Staircase and handrail to be painted in white satin with stained dark oak handrail
• Internal doors and wardrobe doors to be painted white
• Internal walls and ceilings to be painted white
• Double sockets throughout
• Engineered timber floor joists to first floor
• Outside lights to front, rear and side doors (as applicable)
• Dusk-to-dawn sensor lights outside front door
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage [or air source heat pump – surveyor to confirm]
• Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to the front door external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
For discounted market homes specification please contact our sales advisors.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.