Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
FINAL 2 APARTMENTS AVAILABLE AT RIVERSIDE AT BOTHWELL
Only 2 apartments remain at our sought after Riverside at Bothwell development, all available with a Christmas move-in date.
With a range of plot specific incentives and up to 100% Part Exchange* available, we do not expect these final apartments to remain available for long.
RIVERSIDE AT BOTHWELL
As its name suggests, Riverside at Bothwell enjoys the perfect semi-rural setting. Carefully nestled on the banks of the River Clyde, our limited collection of 12 two and three bedroom apartments add much sought-after contemporary style to this affluent South Lanarkshire village.
With its enviable waterfront position and leafy surroundings, this location provides an overwhelming sense of tranquillity and exclusivity, yet is still within easy reach of Glasgow and the west. With this latest CALA development comes an exciting new creative direction and, through a variety of different apartment types, our luxury homes promise to both maximise your living space and your outlook.
BOTHWELL - THE LIFE AND LIFESTYLE YOU’VE LONGED FOR
As one of the most desirable areas in South Lanarkshire, the historic village of Bothwell sits just 12 miles south east of Glasgow, and this affluent commuter haven offers its residents an almost unlimitedwealth of opportunities.
Small but perfectly formed, its bustling centre with boutiques, bakers and gift shops provides that much sought-after city escape. For breakfast, lunch, dinner or drinks, Bothwell is spoiled for choice when it comes to local bars and eateries, together with an M&S Foodhall and Tesco less than a couple of miles away in nearby Uddingston.
Strathclyde Park lies just north of the River Clyde and its loch provides the perfect destination for walkers, cyclists and water sports enthusiasts alike; while golfers can perfect their game at Bothwell Castle Golf Club and a variety of other courses in East Kilbride and Hamilton.
Bothwell residents are firm believers in the importance of community spirit and are active participants in Britain in Bloom and Keep Scotland Beautiful. Local environmental group, Brighter Bothwell, endeavours to ensure the village remains perfectly manicured season after season. The annual Bothwell Scarecrow Festival further encourages a coming together of local businesses and community, with brightly decorated scarecrows making fun appearances throughout the village, and all to the delight and benefit of local charities.
Old Bothwell Road, Bothwell, Glasgow, G71
Show apartment and sales office open daily 11am - 5:30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
AN IMPECCABLE PEDIGREE
It’s a shared passion for craftsmanship, architectural heritage and innovative design that encourages our architects and designers to continuously set the industry standard. With external finishes inspired by and sympathetic to their surroundings, you’ll find just as much character and personality on the inside. Generous flowing spaces are more inviting, while the finish and specification contain many unexpected touches that will make your life just that little bit easier. Whether you’re bringing everyone together or prefer a more peaceful way of life, CALA homes have all the quality, flexibility and clever storage to reflect your contemporary lifestyle.
• Stylish German kitchens with high quality Siemens appliances
• Silestone worktops to kitchens
• Telescopic extractor hood
• 4 zone induction hob
• Multifunctional electric single oven
• Electric combination microwave oven
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washer/dryer to The Edlen and Ashmere
• Free standing washing machine and condenser tumble dryer to the utility room of The Wilmont
• Hansgrohe single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Hansgrohe taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
• Chrome towel warmers
• Fully tiled bathrooms and en suites from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Lower fitted Laufen bathroom furniture to main bathroom and en suites
• Internal walls will be finished in Covermatt emulsion (choice of 3 colours)
• Ceilings will be finished in Covermatt white emulsion
• Pre-finished white pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish to skirtings and facings
• Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors with shelves and hanging rail
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above worktop
• Plug sockets will be finished in chrome to kitchen
• LED under unit strip lighting to kitchen
• Downlights to bathrooms, en suites and kitchens
• Alarm system to ground floor apartments
• Mains-wired smoke detectors fitted as standard
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Insulation values in excess of 2013 legislation levels
• Composite decking finish to balconies
• Composite decking to ground floor apartments
• Aluminium sliding doors to balconies of The Ashmere and Wilmont,/p>
• An annual factor fee will be payable by all residents at Riverside at Bothwell. Please consult our Sales Advisor for full details. All upper floors will be serviced by lift access.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.