Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
BE MOVED BY THE GIFT OF TIME
RESERVE NOW AND PAY NOTHING MORE UNTIL 2019
We know how busy this time of year is for everyone in the run up to Christmas. So to help make things a little easier, CALA is offering the Gift of Time for reservations made in November at Law Gardens
Reserve your dream home in November and not only can you take advantage of our reduced reservation fee of £500, but you’ll also pay no deposit until 2019. Leaving you more money and time to sit back, relax and enjoy all the festivities ahead.
Even better, a range of other incentives are available to help make your dream move come true, including up to 100% part exchange* or full LBTT paid*, together with floor coverings* and turfed gardens* included, ensuring your home is ready to move into in 2019.
RESERVE NOW FOR 2019
With all our homes now reserved for a move to Law Gardens this year, now is the time to consider making your dream move to this popular development in 2019.
These stunning 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes set at the foot of the majestic North Berwick Law offer a life with more style, in this highly-desirable coastal town. Don't miss out, reserve now for a move in 2019 to Law Gardens, North Berwick.
DISCOVER LAW GARDENS
Nestled at the foot of North Berwick Law, homes at Law Gardens feature the high specification you’d expect from CALA as standard, meaning you don’t have to compromise on quality or worry about additional upgrade costs, or budgeting for the finishing touches.
With spacious, flexible layouts there is no compromise on space either, homes at Law Gardens are perfectly designed for growing family life, entertaining or for simply enjoying the quiet life.
With our three stunning showhomes the 3 bedroom Avon, 5 bedroom Garvie and 5 bedroom Kennedy available to view daily at Law Gardens, you can drop in whenever suits or arrange a private appointment today and picture your future.
Contact us to discuss our newly released homes for 2019 at Law Gardens today; reserve now to be in your home by Summer 2019.
Sim Forth, North Berwick, EH39 5FD
Off Haddington Road, East Lothian, North Berwick, H39 4RE
Customer Reception & Showhomes are open daily from 11am to 5pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Stylish kitchen by Alno
• Siemens stainless steel cooker hood
• Siemens stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob (as design dictates)
• Siemens integrated fridge/freezer
• Siemens integrated dishwasher
• Siemens stainless steel electric oven
• Siemens stainless steel combination microwave oven (for homes over 2,000 sq ft)
• Siemens stainless steel storage/warming drawer (for homes over 2,500 sq ft)
• Under-unit lighting
• Vado single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sinks
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Vado taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Vado shower valves and heads
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
• Chrome towel warmers (main bathroom and master en suite only)
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges*
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Wall units to provide extra storage (main bathroom and master en suite only
• Internal walls will be finished in white emulsion
• Ceilings will be finished in white emulsion
• Oak veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish on skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished stair balustrade in white with light oak stained handrail
• Fitted wardrobes as design dictates
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external bulkhead light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor wall lantern to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above/behind worktop
• Downlighters over shower within the bathroom and en suite plus a traditional pendant light in the centre of each room
• A direct dial up security system (a small monthly charge applies)
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Separate smoke detector in living room
• Heat detector in kitchen
• Battery-operated Carbon Monoxide detectors
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat)
• Stylish and secure sectional doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Wall lantern outside garage on all house types
• uPVC double-glazed windows
• uPVC fascias and bargeboards
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Timber decking area outside French doors (except The Arthur housetype)
• 1.8m screen fence between each plot and between rear gardens*
• A factoring company will be appointed to maintain all common areas with an annual fee payable by residents
• Outside cold water tap
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.