Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
7 photosTake a Virtual Tour
Situated in the unspoiled market town of Strathaven, Lethame Green offers a range of impressive detached homes in the heart of South Lanarkshire, meaning you can answer the call of the countryside, while still enjoying the very best of what CALA life has to offer. Read more about location >
As part of our award-winning Signature Collection, each of our 4 & 5 bedroom homes provide the perfect balance of contemporary design and generous space, with high specification throughout. Read more about the specification >
If one of our stunning properties at Lethame Green could be the family home you’ve always longed for, CALA has a range of tailored incentives including a contribution to LBTT* on selected homes and CALA’S popular part exchange service*, designed to save you time, money and hassle.
IT'S EASIER WITH PART EXCHANGE
Upgrade with our part exchange* service. CALA can act as a cash buyer for your home, meaning you don't need to worry about waiting for a buyer, or pesky estate agent fees and home report costs. Read more about Part Exchange >
Try our handy PX Calculator today to see how part exchange could work for you.
“When we heard about the option to use CALA’s part exchange service, we couldn’t believe it. The hassle-free nature made it one of the most valuable services we were offered. The valuation was very clean and an offer made quickly without any hassle. It meant not worrying about having to sell before moving to this dream home.” - A CALA Homes Part Exchange purchaser
Lethame Road, Strathaven, ML10
Open daily 11am - 5:30pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
Enjoy high specification throughout your home at Lethame Green - from designer kitchens and bathrooms, to integrated kitchen appliances included as standard, to thoughtful storage solutions making tidying up a breeze.
KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOMS
• Stylish Kitchen by ALNO Impuls with high quality Siemens appliances
• Stainless steel chimney hood or island hood as design dictates
• Stainless steel 4 or 5 burner gas hob as design dictates
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Stainless steel electric double oven
• Single mixer tap in kitchen and utility room
BATHROOMS, EN SUITES & CLOAKROOMS
• White sanitaryware from the Laufen range
• Chrome taps and fittings
• Silver finished shower enclosures
• White shower trays
• Thermostatic combined bath filler and handheld spray set
• Chrome towel warmers to be fitted as standard to main bathroom and master en suite
• Choice of wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges to Blair, Bryce, Cleland, Colville, Darroch, Dewar & Elliot
• Choice of large format wall tiling from Porcelanosa ranges to Kennedy, Logan, Melville & Moncrief
• Full height tiling around baths and shower enclosures
• Fitted bathroom furniture to main bathroom and master en suite* as design dictate
• Internal walls and ceilings will be finished in Covermatt white emulsion
• Walnut veneered internal pass doors
• Contemporary lever style handles
• White gloss finish to skirtings and facings
• Pre-finished white timber stair balustrades and walnut stained handrail
• 2.4 m floor to ceiling height (ground floor) in the Bryce, Cleland, Colville, Darroch, Dewar & Elliot
• 2.6m floor to ceiling height (ground floor) in the Kennedy, Logan, Melville & Moncrief.
• Stylish bi-fold wardrobe doors with shelves and hanging rail as design dictates
• Pre-finished walnut veneered pass doors with shelves and hanging rail to single door openings
• Ample power, TV and telephone points throughout
• Low energy pendant light fittings
• Low energy external light fitting/s provided at rear and French door exits
• Switchable sensor contemporary light fitting to front door
• Doorbell and chimes at front door entrance
• Shaver socket in bathroom and each en suite
• Master TV console plate in main lounge/living area
• Multigrid switching of kitchen appliances sited on wall above worktop
• Plug sockets will be finished in chrome to kitchen only
• Downlights to kitchens, bathrooms and en suites
SECURITY & SAFETY
• Alarm system
• Mains-wired smoke detectors in ground and upper hallways
• Battery-operated CO detectors as design dictates
PLUMBING & HEATING
• Central heating via a high efficiency gas boiler and radiator system
• uPVC double glazed windows
• Two-zone system with programmable controls for ground and upper floors
• Individual thermostatic control valves on radiators (except those with programmable thermostat )
• Insulation values in excess of 2013 legislation
• Stylish and secure up and over doors
• Switchable lighting and power
• Monoblock driveways
• Turfed front garden
• Rough raked and rotovated rear garden
• Rotary drier with linking path access
• Timber decking area at French doors as design dictates
• 1.8m screen fence at rear and between rear gardens
• Outside cold water tap
• An annual factors fee will be payable by all residents at Lethame Green. Please consult our Sales Advisor for full details
*Subject to build stage. Our Sales Advisor will advise on plot specific information on boundaries, service strips, walls and factoring.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.