Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
HOMES READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
Move to Aston Clinton sooner than you thought with CALA Homes. We have limited opportunities to move into one of our stunning 4 bedroom detached homes, The Oatfield or The Oatvale.
PART EXCHANGE* TO A WHOLE NEW LIFESTYLE
If you have a property to sell, with CALA’s 100% Part Exchange Service* you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free.
With our Part Exchange* Package, you will also receive carpets/flooring throughout and turf to the rear garden of your brand new home, creating a home ready for you to move into.
COUNTRY LIVING IN CONTEMPORARY STYLE
It’s the tranquil escape for a relaxed family lifestyle. Somewhere you can take things as easy or active as you like. A contemporary collection of 4 and 5 bedroom family homes in desirable Aston Clinton, Longhorn Gardens is the exclusive village retreat you’ve always dreamed of.
Ranging from 1,150 to 2,192 sq.ft, these aspirational detached and semi-detached homes boast light, spacious interiors and a quality specification throughout. With a wealth of shops, amenities, schools and transport links also close by, this is an idyllic place to call home.
RURAL CHARM WITH URBAN CONVENIENCE
Aston Clinton is set within picturesque countryside at the foot of the Chiltern Hills. The spiritual home of Aston Martin, this popular London commuter village, has four public houses, a tennis club, health and fitness club and a variety of other amenities, together with further country pubs and restaurants nearby.
Less than four miles away in Aylesbury you’ll find a Waitrose store for your everyday shopping needs, together with The Waterside Theatre, an Odeon Cinema and an array of high street brands at Aylesbury Friars Square Shopping Centre. The characterful towns of Wendover and Tring also offer a wide choice of retail and recreational pursuits.
ACCESSIBLE IN EVERY WAY
Aston Clinton is a haven for commuters thanks to its close proximity to major rail and road links. The nearest station is just under three miles away at Stoke Mandeville, or Wendover four miles away, both on the Chiltern Line, while Tring Station is some six miles from the village on the Birmingham New Street Line. Stoke Mandeville runs direct trains to London Marylebone in under an hour and the Tring to London Euston journey is approximately 35 minutes.
Nearby London Road leads to the A41, which runs between Tring and Aylesbury, connecting directly with the M25 at junction 20 and M1, junction 8 in Hemel Hempstead. Regular bus services to Aylesbury, Tring, Hemel Hempstead and Berkhamsted are available from London Road too.
The international gateway of London Luton Airport is only a 21-mile drive away whilst Heathrow Airport is within a 32-mile drive, making Longhorn Gardens a highly desirable destination both for business and leisure.
A WELL-DESERVED DISCOUNT FOR SERVING YOUR COUNTRY
If you’re a current or retired member of the Regular or Reserve UK Armed Forces or have passed Phase 1 of training*, you could get a discount of 1.5% on the purchase price, complete with £1,000 towards legal fees. Click here for more information.
Weston Road, Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, HP22
Stylish Showhome open daily - 11am till 5pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
• Open plan kitchen with quality kitchen units and composite work surfaces
• 11/2 bowl undermounted stainless steel sink with single engraved drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
• Bosch built-in double oven
• Bosch 5 burner gas hob with extractor
• Bosch built-in fridge/freezer
• Bosch integrated dishwasher
• Bosch built-in washer/dryer (if no utility room)
• Laminate work surfaces
• Stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
• Space for two appliances
FAMILY BATHROOM, EN SUITES AND CLOAKROOM*
• Roca sanitaryware
• Thermostatic showers
• Heated chrome towel rails to family bathroom and en suites
• Shaver socket to family bathroom and en suites
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• TV/FM/DAB sockets to kitchen/breakfast/family room, sitting room, dining room^, study^ and all bedrooms
• Sky Q and Freeview television distribution system to all rooms with a TV socket following purchase and installation of suitable equipment
• Telephone sockets to kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, master bedroom and study^/smallest bedroom
• Designated data distribution system consisting of CAT6 wiring allowing for a faster high definition connection
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES*
• Solid floors to ground floor for a warmer, quieter home
• Engineered timber floor joists to first and second^ floor
• Traditional gas radiator central heating
• Recessed downlights to hall, landing, kitchen/ breakfast/family room, family bathroom, cloakroom and en suites, with pendant light fittings to all other rooms (The Solville only)
• Recessed downlights to kitchen/breakfast/family room, family bathroom, cloakroom and en suites, with pendant light fittings to all other rooms
• Triple bar light to utility room^ and second floor rooms^
• Amtico flooring to kitchen/breakfast/family room, utility room^, family bathroom, en suites and cloakroom
• Built-in wardrobes (please see floor plans for details)
• Outside lights to front, rear and side doors
• Dusk-to-dawn sensor lights outside front door^
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Fused spur fitted for wireless alarm
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Energy monitor installed to help track usage, reducing bills and environmental impact
• Double glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A+ or B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Low energy lighting to all homes ††
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside water tap
• Outside electrical point to rear patio
• Landscaped front garden
† Not all domestic appliances have an EU energy label. Please refer to Sales Consultant
† † Proportions may vary. Please refer to your Sales Consultant for more information
* Design is subject to change. Please refer to your Sales Consultant for more information
^ To selected plots only, please see floor plans for details
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.