Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
HOMES READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
Move to Bampton sooner than you thought with CALA Homes. We have limited opportunities to move into one of our stunning 4 or 5 bedroom detached homes now, view our availability.
PART EXCHANGE* PACKAGE
If you have a property to sell, with CALA’s 100% Part Exchange Service* you can enjoy a speedy, hassle-free move without the delays and uncertainties that can be often experienced when selling an existing property. CALA effectively acts as a cash buyer, saving time, hassle and money, with no agents fees to pay, and offering the peace of mind of being chain-free.
With our Part Exchange* Package, you will also receive carpets/flooring throughout and turf to the rear garden of your brand new home, creating a home ready for you to move into.
With a range of tailored incentives to suit you, including our stress-free Part Exchange* service and Help to Buy†, CALA could help you secure your dream home at Oakwood Gate.
†*Terms and conditions apply
A WELL-DESERVED DISCOUNT FOR SERVING YOUR COUNTRY
If you’re a current or retired member of the Regular or Reserve UK Armed Forces or have passed Phase 1 of training*, you could get a discount of 1.5% on the purchase price, complete with £1,000 towards legal fees. Click here for more information.
HERE'S WHAT HOMEOWNERS FROM OAKWOOD GATE HAVE TO SAY:
'I have already recommended to a friend because it has worked out well for us and I know that person was looking for a similar thing. They have put down a reservation.'
'The quality of the house and the internal/external finish leading into value for money is good. The quality of the after care service with regards to resolving issues has been very good.'
'It's a nice home and has everything I need.'
"We are very happy with our new house especially the space, detailing and design for family living. It has felt like home right from the start. Everyone on site has been friendly and helpful, sorting out the few problems we have had."
Read our latest issue of the Oakwood Gate newlsetter.
New Road, Bampton, Oxfordshire, OX18
Beautiful Showhomes open daily, 11am till 5pm.
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode
It’s a shared passion for craftsmanship, architectural heritage and innovative design that encourages our architects and designers to continuously set the industry standard.
With external finishes inspired by and sympathetic to their surroundings, you’ll find just as much character and personality on the inside. Generous flowing spaces draw you in and the finish and specification contain many unexpected touches that will make your life that little bit easier.
Whether you’re bringing everyone together or simply prefer some peace and quiet, CALA homes have all the quality specification, flexibility and clever storage to reflect your contemporary lifestyle.
• Open-plan kitchen with quality kitchen units and laminate work surfaces
• 1 ½ bowl undermounted stainless steel sink with single drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
• Bosch built-in double oven
• Bosch gas hob and extractor (The Osmore housetype has a Neff extractor fitted)
• Bosch built-in fridge/freezer
• Bosch integrated dishwasher
• Bosch integrated washer/dryer^
• Space for two appliances
• Laminate work surfaces
• Single bowl sink with drainer and chrome mixer tap with swivel spout
FAMILY BATHROOM, EN SUITES, SHOWER ROOM? AND CLOAKROOM*
• Roca sanitaryware
• Thermostatic shower to all en suites, shower room^ and family bathrooms in The Nessvale and Haddenham
• Heated chrome towel rails to family bathrooms, en suites, cloakrooms and shower room^
• Shower handset over baths
• Shaver socket to all en suites, family bathrooms and shower room^
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS
• TV/FM/DAB sockets to kitchen/family room^, sitting room, dining room^, study^ and all bedrooms
• Satellite/Freeview television distribution system (loop system) that will allow the picture output from a DVD player or satellite decoder to be viewed in all rooms with a TV socket following purchase and installation of reception equipment
• Telephone sockets to kitchen, sitting room and master bedroom
HEATING, LIGHTING AND INTERNAL FINISHES
• Engineered timber floor joists to first and second floor^
• Traditional gas radiator central heating
• Recessed downlights to: cloakrooms; family bathrooms; en suites; shower room^ and all kitchens
• Pendant light fittings to: hallways, all kitchens (except Lenham, Nessvale and Osmore); study^; dining room^ and all bedrooms and sitting rooms
• Outside lights to front, rear and side doors
• Dusk-to-dawn sensor lights outside front door
• Multi-point locking system to front door
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler to minimise gas usage
• Double-glazed PVCu windows providing a high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A+ and B-rated kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy use†
• Dual flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water use
• High levels of insulation within roof spaces and external wall cavities to limit heat loss in the winter and reduce heat gain in the summer
• Dusk-to-dawn sensors to the front door external lighting to reduce electricity usage
• Low energy lighting throughout
• Significant amounts of recycling of waste materials and packaging during the construction of each home to reduce the environmental impact of the development
• Outside water tap
• Outside electrical point to rear patio
• Landscaped front garden
* Design is subject to change. Please consult your Sales Advisor for more information.
^To selected plots only, please see floor plans for details.
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty years ago, and today we apply the same guiding principles of exceptional design and build, insisting on meeting stringent standards and offering value for money in a wide range of sought-after locations. Whatever you’re seeking, be it a stylish waterfront apartment, a rural retreat or an urban pied-a-terre, CALA Homes offer an outstanding choice of properties for the discerning housebuyer across the UK.
Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.