We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.


Hollymoor Place by Orbit

Arrange Viewing
or call 02475 060029  Local call rate


Hollymoor Place

Lovely 2 bedroom apartments available on Shared Ownership, in Epsom.
  1. 2 bedroom apartments
  2. Available on Shared Ownership
  3. Located in Epsom
  4. Variety of local amenities



Hollymoor Lane, West Ewell, Epsom, KT19

Local Information

Nearest stations:

National Train Station logo Ewell West (0.5 miles)
National Train Station logo Epsom (0.9 miles)
National Train Station logo Ewell East (1.1 miles)

Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

About Developer


Orbit develop high-quality new homes throughout the Midlands, East and South East of England and with over 40 years experience in the housing sector you're in safe hands with us! We build beautiful new homes to suit the needs of our buyers, whether it be a first home, a lifetime home or anything in between. Orbit developments range from small builds of two or three homes in village locations to sites of over three hundred in towns and cities, from greenfield sites to regeneration projects and from first time buyer homes to homes for the older person. We offer a wide range of purchase options including Market Sale and Help To Buy Shared Ownership.

Contact Us

Contact us about Hollymoor Place

Call us on 02475 060029 or fill in the contact form below.

Disclaimer: The information displayed about this development and property within it comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orbit. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.